18.5.2009

Much better now

Of the countless websites I've published in the last 10+ years, this one was the first to have its graphical layout picked out of a catalogue, so that I might concentrate on content better. I believe this was a wise choice.

However, lately I was growing increasingly tired of the way this place looked. So, instead of doing something useful like writing the essay that's due tomorrow, I took the time to redecorate my blog. Enjoy.

Oh, and if it seems I broke something in the process, please let me know in a comment.

4 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

After staring at it for a while, I've decided I like the header. Very nostalgic. I am reminded of MS-DOS, which my family's computer ran when I was little.

Ronja kirjoitti...

That's what I was going for.

Sushi kirjoitti...

The header is quite BIG!!!

a kirjoitti...

Ansi/ascii art. <3